feed

Monday, September 02, 2013

Can I just go to Nov?

All I need now is a yao lan & a baby wardrobe. Maybe somemore cute clothes! A girl can never have too many clothes anyway!

Time's crawling and I can't wait to see the little one that I've been carrying around.

I've just bought insurance for my baby, very kiasu, I know.

Anyway, I've passed my pre admission course to be a CA. What's left now is getting the paperwork done. Hopefully I can get the title before I pop. By God's grace, I took the course and exams while being preggie and passed it.

It seems like I've attained what I've wanted for myself. Doing Masters next was the natural thing but that could wait. My next goal is to pop my baby and just enjoy her to the best. I've in mind so much, baby classes, piano classes...
I may never gonna go back to books, I guess that depends on the finances and time later.

Hopefully, Bei will earn loads of money and please la, my salary will be marked to market. Sighs, but I leave everything in God's hands.

I just want a normal healthy cute baby! :D
Oh ya and if it's not too much to ask, I want my pre-preggie body back please!

Ok im off to eat ice-cream!

No comments: