feed

Sunday, September 29, 2013

A long journey, almost there.



2 more months to go,
which is about 8 weeks to go.

This has been a long long journey.
It is harder than work,
harder than exams,
harder than anything in life I've experienced.

Not that I'm having a difficult pregnancy,
I thank God I have this easier than most people.

But the diet control is by far,
the worst I ever had.

I mean, back then during the wedding,
I dropped 3 kilos easily to be the perfect 45kg bride.
Ok, maybe it wasnt so easy the way I put it, 
but it was achievable.

But now,
all I need to do is to control the weight gain
and trust me,
when you are pregnant with all the nonsense seasons
like durian seaon, mooncakes etc,
it is a defeated battle.

I once said that having leg cramps is torturing,
but boy, to me, they are nothing now.

I woke up with cramps,
solved it myself and went back to zzz.

Now I have a new problem.

Nobody said that constipation was gonna be one of the shits to go through.

I've read about mummies having constipation,
and I was like eh, I'm so lucky that I have none of it.

But well,
I finally had my FIRST.

and you know what,
I thought I was gonna give birth on the toilet bowl.

I never thought I will have to go through this,
because diarrhea had been part of my pregnancy,
so I thought I will have no problem in that area.

Sighs.

I can't wait to pop
and have the little doll in my arms.

It is true that preggie mums love their babies,
even before they lay their eyes on them.

No comments: