feed

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

HORROR story



I am finally in my 3rd trimester (YES!!)

angel1 onion head

There's still 13 weeks to go though,
which seems to be crawling each day.

Anyway,
just thought that I should share this,
even though it may not be healthy for preggies who are reading.

But still, 
I feel that being aware is better than ignorance.

Baby Sah narrated to me this story about her friend.

The friend is pregnant,
and was ready to give birth.

But never did she know that she's gonna give birth to a 
stillborn.

Week ago, she felt contractions
but kind of ignored it as she thought it's normal.

Stillborn is apparently common.

It could happen if the baby gets choked by the cord.

So, the message across is
to always feel and be aware that your baby's moving.

I understand though,
the above will not guarantee a detection of bb choked by cord.

This is life,
and all I can do is to leave it to God's hands.

Honestly,
I can't imagine having the baby for close to 40 weeks,
and such happens.

Anyway,
I wish all babies safe,
especially for mine.

Sometimes, I get really paranoid
when there's no kicks (my bb loves to poke, kick, move).

I will tap my stomach
and heaved a sign of relief 
when there's action in my tummy.

Sighs.

Please be safe.

No comments: