feed

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Planning for photoshoot



Capturing memories is important to me.

What more, if it is your own precious child?

This has increasingly becoming more and more popular!

So, at the last baby fair, 
Bei & I took a look at the baby photoshoots available.

It was pretty expensive 
(if you are as crazy as me, who wants like 100 costumes!)

We then decided to do it ourselves,
when no one offers the minions costume.

So, we are gonna buy the minion costume,
which is quite expensive!
boohoo crazy rabbit

That aside,
I'm also getting some pretty affordable costumes,
but not so commonly available in Singapore.

hate crazy rabbit

These are some of the other 99 costumes that I'm getting.

I think I can set up a shop to sell all these,
maybe I should just learn how to knit!

MINNIE MOUSE!!!
I've not seen this in Singapore!!!


BUNNY!
This is common but is an essential cos I'm a sucker for bunnies.

MERMAID!!
I have not seen this in Singapore too!!
They do have those boring plain ones but none has PEARLS like this does!!

I was thinking that the erm, top part (covering the boobs) is kind of weird,
but mine's a girl so I guess it's needed right?

I mean, later my kid grow up and have a damaged childhood,
cos her boobs not covered up in photoshoots.
head crazy rabbit


Okay,
that's all for now!

Once again,
I can't show you everything I'm getting,
cos it won't be exciting liao!

Please wait for my baby's photoshoot,
then get excited!

It's about hmmm, a wait of 7-8 months.
kill myself crazy rabbit

No comments: