feed

Monday, May 15, 2006

i stepped into my room,
saw a couple of letters on my desk.
Its the usual stuffs..DEBIT card statement (made a groan when i saw it..)
siah, where hav all my money gone?
damn..
anyway, tts not the topic of the day yet..
i have TWO letters from my lover!
ha, NOPE...wrong!
From .....TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC
i thot "hell no, i didnt skip classes..so its impossible to receive warning letters..and gawd, TWO of it?"
Thrilled, i ripped the envelopes
n was felt grinning to myself
alrite..readers, u cant stand the suspense?
uhahahahahaa..let me PROUDLY announce or rather quote from the letter
Dear Student Leader, (shrieks "i love the way the word "leader" sounds)
Congratualations! (note that its BOLD..whooo) I am pleased to inform you that you have been awarded the following:
CCA Merit Award (Leadership) (note that its BOLD agn! whooooo)
Adventure Club
You are invited to attend the Student Award Ceremony on 25 May 2006, at Auditorium 1, Temasek Polytechnic.
Im actually allowed to invite 2 ppl..but haiya, they never ask me to write down the details of who im inviting..so i guess i can ask EVERYONE to COME! come! come! muahahahhahaahhaa...****i think thers refreshment after the ceremony! (hints gracie burger and anisah..refreshments! woo, our favourite!!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today kai kai walked THREE kilometres to ubi comfort driving centre jus to meet n send me home..THANK YOU, KAI KAI..treat u drink small wheat grass?
heeeee

No comments: