feed

Friday, May 12, 2006

i seek understanding

it isnt everyday that i get to see or eat with my dad
so whenever my dad is finally free to eat with us, though its only a few hours, we would all take time off to dine with him.
He may not always fulfil his promise, at times we were even left to wait in vain.
We used, used to spend our Sundays as a family without fail
But as time passes, his job required more of him, as we grew up, the family outings together grew lesser.
He leaves the house early n return late at night
I hardly meet him
It can even come to a point where i dun get to see him for a month
absolutely no time nor chance to even hold a conversation
I dun need alot of money
I dun need all the luxury
I dun need all the material things that had seemed to b impt but Not
what i need is an ordinary family
a family that is binded
i dun mind being poor

So, sue, please dun b angry with me for not turning up for the bday surprise for michelle
and for this, i seek only ur understanding.

No comments: