feed

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

the rain jus doesnt stop, i realise

somethin happened n made me ponder on certain unhappy issue
this took my attention away from foi n i so decide to do my proj tml when i feel better again..

huimay say this on msn to me

"anyway today no one meet up,,, everyone seem so busy with their life now... but its ok.. i understand... well yesterday i got nothing to da so i go ur old password protected blog... haha... really miss the day i alway make u happi and laugh like hell.. and also how close we are last time.. thing change.. we no longer tat close liaow.. no more hang out late at nitex.. no more gd nitex kiss from mi "

we were orginally supposed to meet up tday, but i backed out cuz i simply needed to do my project..i tried to explain things den whoomp, she logged oFf.


yes, i totally agree that im not the same anymore..Time flies..Things change..People changes too..and im no exception..i hate the change in me too, but i cant help it, seeing n feelin things in a different way..certain things somehow or rather hav a huge impact on me..they hav all but left scars n more scars..Movin on wasnt easy, in fact, it was quite a huge step for me, and yes pleasant..yes, everyone is busy, im not sure what im so busy with despite quitting starhub, by right, im supposed to hav more time on hand..but we are all living in diff worlds, dun u think so? you, me and ah poon? we have such tight schedule n we r simply too busy..does meetin up necessary means that we remember each other? im not sure..mayb it is to you..or isnt enought to quietly remember each other despit not havin time to meet up? liping n me mayb the best of friends, but the most unique thing is that we can met once evry few months, nevr contact, busy with our own worlds, and yet we r still besties..i keep her in my heart, wan the best for her, wish she is always happy..and when we FInally meet up, there is no loopholes nor gaps, we simply jus mould togethr..thats what i really lik..and yes, ah poon, you and me seldom msg each other le..thats so saddening..it seems to me u hav somewhat or rather give up in this frenship, have ya? its so hard to pleased evryone..i can only pleased a few..im so tired..i need a little support n understanding..n as usual, cya n ah poon hopefully soon...................................................................

this week seems quite hectic for me n im certainly NOT pleased with my results..DAMMIt..

No comments: