feed

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

im a box of mystery
i used to take up all kinds of activities, commit myself in all sorts of involvements
jus so that i can pass each day without any time for my mind to start thinkin abt stuffs
and when im down, these activities bought me joy..
the people that i met bought a smile on me and each n evryone is a gem to me
the projects/events/activities gave me a better insight of life
they all gave me evrything that make me smile..and i enjoy myself very much
and now that i no longer required any distractions,
i cant possibly jus walked away
i will give back to the people/clubs what they hav given me
after all, i owe them in a way
i may not hav a reason for evrything i do, but usually i hav at least 1 reason
you may not c my reasoning, nor will u agree with my opinion in things i do
but thats what i believe in
i will stand firm in my belief
some decision in life, i regretted or will regret
give me advice but dun expect me to follow it..
i may listen or i may not..
dun expect me to follow suit in wadever u do
i follow my own style
u may think u understds me..but do u really do?
or hav u understd the me whom i shown to evryone?
im a gemini with two personalities..
some people come to regret only when they hav lost it
but when u lose it, it may mean forever
if u r lucky, it will still b waiting for u
but only losin it forever will only make u realise how impt it was once
and it makes u reflect n wonder if u hav done the right choice

just some random thoughts

No comments: