feed

Monday, January 16, 2006

i haven been bloggin due to the tight schedule tt i have been followin closely..
everything is seeking my attention n time
i hardly hav the time to relax n enjoy..take a breather
night cycling has been a success i would say, despite afew hiccups her n ther
but it was good

watched geisha but it wasnt up to my expectations..was expectin quite a bit of culture to b shown but...well....2.5 over 5 marks if u hav read the book (be it half read or u finish the whole book)

hk was complainin tt the show is somewhat diff from the book..hmmmm....

was thinkin at the back of my mind to get a holiday job to support my hobby - shoppin(wat else)

litlle did i expect, boss at starhub, jenn called me up n asked me back..

job came knockin on my door..Despite the fact tt i barely hav the time le and i haven even had exams, i agreed..and so hello to starhub..im back this saturaday..

await my never ending complaints abt hubbing agn.. i guess this is one job that i reli love..oh well, hk, thanks for being understding..=)

No comments: