feed

Monday, August 03, 2015

2 weeks of having 2 kids..

It's been 2 weeks since I've given birth.

A hectic 2 weeks!

Both Bei and I were so worried that our firstborn, Arissa will be jealous of her little brother and feel unbalanced or insecured.

We tried our best to always be there for the both of them. 1 of us to settle the newborn while the other to accompany Arissa. But the first week, I was practically of no help, since I was recovering from the ahem tear/stitches down south. I was suddenly reminded why I previously only wanted one child, it's was #!?#@ so painful la! Am I the only one who always has the tear till the arsehole?! Fml..

But this time round, I'm healing faster compared to the last time. Stitches ain't swollen, except I got rashes, Fml la! I think it's the pad problem, lol too much details! But rashes recovered in 2 days with a lot of washing and soaking and washing and airing lol. Damn cham, why do women need to go thru all these? Why can't the tear just be glued back and healed completely in a day? Maybe next time, like 10 years later!

Arissa has been nothing but over enthusiastic about the brother. She adores him, I know it. She keeps crying for him and wanting to see him and touch him. I'm so proud of her yet at the same time so scared because she gets so excited and starts to go crazy. Her sayang becomes too rough for a newborn and she screams didi and start to scream "WAKE UP DIDI!" -_-"

Poor didi's eardrums! 

I hope they grow up getting along fine, my daughter is so loud, I wonder what will become of the brother? Equally loud? Fml! 

Okay, sleeping now while all is peaceful!
Bye!

No comments: