feed

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Underwater world vs Sea Aquarium

Today, we went to the Underwater World!



When I was a kid, I used to go there with my family and I loved the moving travelator. 

I went to the Sea Aquarium with Bei's family before and found that it is so so boring, because they had only 1 station for interactive! And it was just to touch a couple of starfish and it was super crowded, seriously! 

Sea Aquarium is a huge ass place for tourists, people to go dating, or simply fish photographers -.-"

There's nothing much for families with little kids..

As a parent with a little kid myself, it is important to go to places that my honeybun will enjoy. So the husband suggested Underwater World! Well, we all know that the underwater world is like past season already cos the latest thing is sea aquarium. I went there with not much expectations though I remembered that there's a couple of stations for u to touch the fishes (interactive yo!)

Underwater world is so so much smaller and emptier (less crowded I like!).

They have stations for u to touch stingrays, feed stingrays, touch fishes, feed fishes! I find these more interesting than touching starfish! 


The good fathers teaching their daughters! 


Touch touch!


Can you see the baby stingray?


You can also pay a few dollars to feed huge arse stingrays like this one:


You are supposed to hold the food in between your fingers and put your hand into the water and the stingray will eat it from your fingers. Scary shit cos before the stingray eats it from your fingers, you freak out and release the food in the water lol! That's what our friends did! 

Bei wanted to bring honeybun to see fishes because honeybun has been saying Fish! Fish! whenever she sees one on the tv and its cartoon lol! 



Saw a peacock and some birds. Honeybun kept on pointing at them 'bird bird'! 



Went for the dolphin show at dolphin lagoon! Seals and pink Dolphins! 

Took a few pictures only cos I was busy watching the show to snap pics! 




My favourite family photo of 2015! 


Cheeky little kids! 


Okay, now go buy tickets to Underwater world please, before it closes down!
So sad to see that everyone is choosing to go boring Sea Aquarium instead!

There's this groupon deal for $35 for tickets to trick eye museum + underwater world + dolphin lagoon!

We are so shagged out after the underwater world and dolphin lagoon that we called it a day and decided to utilize the trick eye museum tickets another day! 

Ok bye off to zzz!

No comments: