feed

Friday, February 27, 2015

So blessed

Well, I'm pregnant again...

Our latest family photo, 4 of us :)


Angie's factory productivity rate is pretty good, haha! After this production, the factory operation will cease, thank you very much! God blessed me with a baby boy! Oh boy, I'm so lucky to have the next of both worlds, 1 girl and 1 boy, 好I've never been so happy seeing a dick lol. To illustrate it, here's a picture for you!


Actually deep down, I still can't believe that I'm so blessed, and I'm so paranoid that the Gynae is wrong. Gonna ask the Gynae to zoom in the dick during the next check up!


My precious honeybun munching on her smelly Chou Chou! I hope that she can accept the new sibling well...Geez, why am I so paranoid? Everything will work out! 

She's becoming obsessed about hello kitty, so much so that when she sees one, she will shout "kittyyyyyyy".

I've created a kitty monster lol.



Grumpy pants here cos she got scolded by the daddy for touching the lift walls lol.

No comments: