feed

Saturday, October 25, 2014

AGED make up products



Ordered a couple of skin care products,
and a foundation from a pretty reputable company,
that has many stores all over Singapore,
but has recently started the online shopping.

I had actually prefer them to Guardian.

Geddit?

Everyone, EVERYONE knows better than to use a make up that's more than 12 months old.

BUT
BUT
BUT
this company sent me a foundation that is 17 months old.

ARE U KIDDING ME?

Did you just went to dig for the oldest foundation in your stores?

Hello, this is not ginseng!

DO U REALLY THINK YOUR CUSTOMER WILL NOT KICK UP A BIG FUSS
RECEIVING THIS AGED FOUNDATION?

How can anyone even use it!!!!!

The next best thing,
the other item I bought was so old,
I cringed touching the bottle.

It belongs to the trash, really.

HOW CAN YOU CHEAT MY FEELINGS MONEY!!

seriously,
whoever that packed the stuffs to mail it out to me,
should be awarded for trying to save money for the company
by sending trash products to the customer.

I've already send my feedback or would I say complaint,
to the company's contact me on their site.

I will take pictures and post,
when I have the time.

For now,
I'm fuming at the attempt to scam me.

Better refund me my money la!

ARGH

How can the packer even do this eh!

hate onion head

No comments: