feed

Sunday, November 17, 2013

still waiting



Still no sign yet.

No sign of baby checking out of my womb.

If this goes on, 
I will go thru induced delivery on the 24th.

Sighs,
was hoping that baby would come out on 11.11.13.

After that day passed,
I was hoping every second of my life that the moment will come.

Till today,
I am still hoping.

I think I went a little cray over this,
cos I have been dreaming of my water bag bursting almost every night.

When I woke up from the dream,
I tend to check if the bed is soaked.

But of course,
it is not.

AHHHHH BABY,
please come out already!

I've put on 20kg in total so far,
and baby's only 3kg.

My legs are no longer legs,
my arms are no longer arms.

My fingers,
oh man I can't even wear my wedding ring or proposal ring.

Shoes,
the ones I bought for pregnancy,
they have exploded.

The clothes,
there's only a couple that I can still fit in
and not look like a hippo.

20Kg,
holy moly!

I dont even know if I could ever ever see the 48kg I used to see.

I know,
all these are worth it (I've been told it would).

I just didn't know it would be such a long tiring journey.

Some people had it worse,
I'm really 1 of the lucky ones.

So,
I am still counting my blessing.

oh wells,
baby please come out.

No comments: