feed

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

my womb is too comfortable



Maternity officially starts,
and I'm actually feeling pretty useless.

I mean,
I dont mind not working (who wouldnt?).

But what I needed to do,
I cant fulfill either (which is giving birth lah).

Check-up at gynae today,
and my cervix is NOT.EVEN.DILATED.

WHY!!!


So, the gynae said she's gonna see me next Monday for the finale.

Insert some pills into the cervix,
wait at home (argh waiting again),
then induce delivery.

Baby ah, Baby ah,
why u NO come out?

I've been told walking is good,
and will help.

So, Bei & I fix a "date".

He's gonna go running,
while I gonna walk till my legs give way.

But that man has been sleeping for hours,
since we got home.

Sometimes, I suspect he is pregnant.

How can he sleep so much,
while the pregnant woman here is not even sleepy?

I'm contemplating if I should join him in bed.

If I do, I'll probably wake up 1-2 am (with him still ZzZzzz-ing).

Maybe I should just go bath first,
and pop a few donuts.

And continue waiting.




No comments: