feed

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PREGNANT



So, the title is self-explanatory.

We hit the jackpot,
and now, there's gonna be a baby.

By the way,
this was drafted like weeks ago 
but I'm only posting it now after my 1st trimester.

(Chinese believe that for the 1st three months,
you should be hush-hush about the pregnancy.)

Anyway,
we did a calculation and the jackpot was hit in Maldives.

You may all know that my wedding was held back in Dec 2012,
and the honeymoon was in Feb 2013.

So honestly from Wedding Day onward,
we take nature take its course.
(Ok, for those who doesn't understand,
it means no protection in any form)

We didn't try for a baby,
cos we believe that if God wants to give us one,
he would.

Moreover, friends around us were reproducing rapidly, lol.

But then, when Feb 2013 came and that's when the Chinese New Year was,
everyone started asking when's the baby coming?

That's when I got kind of scared
and I remembered asking Bei
"what if there's some problem with us?
I mean we have been ...... for 2 months and nothing?"

In the end,
we decided that if it doesn't come by end of 2013,
we will see a doctor.

After all,
both of us didn't really want a snake baby.

But, 
deep down I was still afraid
and I kind of prayed for one.

And you know,
God listens.

VOLA!
Here's one for us!

Baby smileys

Now,
all I hope is that the baby is healthy and normal.

and hopefully, it's a BOY!

pleaseeeeee gimmeeeee a boyyyyyyyyyy.





No comments: