feed

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

1st Trimester



These few months has been rather tiring for me.

I'm sorry,
but this is gonna be a pregnancy ranting post.

I've read books and books,
they said that you will feel a burst of energy in the 2nd trimester.

Well,
I did, for the first few days of the 2nd trimester.

The burst I felt most,
was the tummy burst.

I think my tummy looks 5 months now,
when I'm only 3 months.

People ask me if I've been eating too much
-___-"

I've started wearing maternity dresses,
which is too early as well.

What is happening?!

Anyway,
Bei's family said that the tummy is rounded
so that's a baby girl in there.

Bei's pretty much convinced too.

I'm still hoping that there's a little dick growing.

Ok, that's crude.

I'm sorry,
I meant I hope there's a baby boy in my tummy.

But then again,
all I wish and want right now 
is to have a healthy normal baby.

I guess gender isn't really important to me,
even though I portrayed it to be.

I'm having backache,
and that came a little too soon, I think.

When I get off the bed,
I'm constantly having this 
"I SPRAINED MY BACK!!!".

But I've been so blessed,
I hope the blessings will come even more.

ah, I'm so greedy!

Okay, 
I'm off to bath and ZzZZzZ.

The next post will be full of pictures, 
I promise think.

No comments: