feed

Friday, February 03, 2012

used, we knew it deep in our hearts...

Bei was saying that my blog is so dead,
and my readers have all long gone already! :(

Are there still any, out there?







































































































The pictures are arranged in such a way, it gets better and better
except that, mostly are my faces!

By the way, spot stitch on my bed! I use it as a pillow every night! -.-


























Guess how much my dress is?
So happy with my cheappp buy! just SGD 5! AMAZING SALE! :)




























Put so many pictures of myself, I a bit paiseh! Signs of aging!
Alrighty, one last one!






































































The wonderful people I grew up with:




Despite not meeting often, we have so much to gossip about
it's as though we've never stop hanging out! Excluding Baby Sah & Steph, whom I meet pretty often! 




No comments: