feed

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blow the candles

Sue's Birthday Celebration! :D

Super back-dated entry!
Sue's birthday's on Xmas EVE!!!





























You all probably know where this is,
but I still wanna emphasis on the crazy stairs!




































The last time I climbed so much stairs, was in Paris.
Everyday, I have to climb stairs back to the apartment on level 10 or is it 11? I cant remember!
It was those kind of spiral stairs!
Imagine Bei carrying TWO suitcases (his and mine) up those stairs when we first arrived!
I tried carrying my suitcase up two levels and I almost died!

Speaking of that, Bei's sister carried HER OWN suitcase up all the way man!
POWER!!!!

ok, back here...AHHH I miss the bakery downstairs the apartment, they serve the world best croissants.




























This is the birthday chick :)




























Chiu very sweet, still make for us this. Steph also, still buy present from overseas!
I never buy any! *cover my face with hands*





















































You know, the best chicken wings I ever have, is at St. James.
Maybe it taste extra nice with alcohol? But the ones at Timbre is alsoooo very nice!!!!!!
One is not ENOUGH!!!!






















































I love the sunny side up pizza! eggs are dope!






















































Chiu very cheeky!
































































































Epic photo is epic




























No comments: