feed

Saturday, May 28, 2011

we had JOY, we had FUN

Celebrated in advance with the crazy secondary friends,
I love how we always make it a point to celebrate our birthdays with one another...

It's like an unwritten rule



























We were early, no, correction..They were late, as usual!!!!
But no choice, cos of work~






Love my crazy bunch of friends!


No pic of me above, so one below to do justice to my awfully cute dress...
I bought it cos of my hair..Sighs...
Match my act cute hair ma...


Ribbon = CUTE max!

After dins, headed for drinks with the colleagues, had to finish up the last bottle!
How many bottles did we buy exactly? I've lost count! But this is the last!

My fav + ginger ale, awesome mix

crazy babi + iphone addicts

Kiki, i miss you, my strawberry family member!!

Didi little boy drinking








No comments: