feed

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Waiting for these to come thru the mail:

1. Flurry fluffy fuff dress

i know i gonna know shapeless and all, but I DONT CARE, it's too CUTE!!!
I never buy from this seller before, so if this piece turns out to be hideous then ah (DAMN SAD), just wear as PJs when it's winter time!






































2. Actually i ordered another dress which Bei likes but too bad, seller make a mistake and actually that's OOS. But she's so nice to let me choose another dress at no cost! THUMBS up for the good service :)

So, yay to this awesome sweetness burst max (matches my hair totally, hopefully it comes thru the mail, before my black roots show!)































PLEASE, please let all the clothes look really as chio as the picture!!!

No comments: