feed

Friday, April 08, 2011

yesterday & today

Yesterday, a china man asked me "how much?"

Today, an auntie asked me "how much?" too..
I was browsing some clothes and she asked me that...
I stood there and glared at her! Seriously, have u seen a girl in formal wear, long pants, heels and all selling
street wear?

Groan!

Anyway, have u been watching movies? :D

I have been! Nice INTELLIGENT movies!

THE LINCOLN LAWYER

Very nice and pretty intelligent as in you need to think a little and then u get amazed etc..
go watch it, worth every single cent i paid (somemore weekend movie, more ex, heart pain!)


LIMITLESS

Very exciting, i dunoo why..It's not an action film but yet, I get real excited and all...
Just out today in the cinema, though!

Bradley Cooper's worth every cent paid too! :P


No comments: