feed

Saturday, April 30, 2011

MAJOR CHANGE - haircut

Had my hair cut by Kason, again...
I have to say, he's good...really...
BUT ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT SOOO LONG! :(

but then again, end result worth it! :)

My appointment was 6pm (rushed down from work!)
and I only left the salon at 11:30pm!
what the...

but its ok, COS I HAVE CHIO HAIR now!

That's my haircut kaki, La La..
She's so  O.O  from all that hair chemicals!





































That's my nicely dyed blown hair, not cut yet!




































After cutting and curling:



































I was damn sad initially cos i think this haircut makes me look so act cute and so not, good enough to get promoted or go for interview...




































If u r the interviewer, will u take me seriously?
geez, i know the answer myself...



































Sighs! Since i cant look professional, then forget it!
I have dug out all my ACT CUTE AND ACT SWEET clothes out to wear!
HAHA!



































La La came earlier than i do, her appointment was at 4:30pm
But when i'm done, she is still doing her hair!
She spent a BOMB doing her hair!!

Taking more ACT Cute pics! lol



































La La's done! I like her hair color!!!!!
So demure!!



































Need to go back and redye my hair to a darker tone, once the disgusting roots come out!

No comments: