feed

Saturday, February 20, 2010

RED BULL gives me wings and keeps me AWAKE!!!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

hope you guys collected tons of red packets :)

1st day of CNY,
and i was operating a mini hair salon at home.

helped to curl my sister's hair,
did baby sis's make up a little,
etc.

by the time i get to doll myself up,
i was drained!

falsies tend to make my eyes look weird,
i feel...


my falsies are only SGD 2!

yeah!
Visited 2 relatives' place,
and i fell asleep at the 2nd place ._.

headed for our usual yearly gathering at Lucas' place,
and he was sooo sweet to prepare steamboat for us this time round

we usually ended up eating macs,
but not this year!



sadly,
forgot to take picture with the host (faint!)

HM came too.


the last time i saw her she saw me
was probably 1-2 months back..
when i was DEAD drunk.


and steph sent me home but didnt know which unit i stayed!
*poor steph, C and B has to drag me..faint*


HM's a really good pal,
she still remembers my unit #
even after 5 years back?


and the thing is,
she has never enter my house before!



Lucas waited for us to have dinner,
and we only reach his place close to midnight?



till then!

one zillion pictures to come!




No comments: