feed

Sunday, February 21, 2010

i feel so small in your eyes


At 2:36 am.


Shivering, i walked to the main road.

With nothing, no cash, no wallet.
All i had was my mobile with only 2 bars of battery left.

Feeling sorry for myself,
I called my one and only baby,
who knows me inside out.

i wanted to call others,
but i held back.

only baby will understand the situation im in.

i hung up the call later on.
watched the cars drove passed.
the roads were quiet.
it was chilling.
i was helpless.
20 metres away, an indian squatting down was staring hard at me.

so,
that was the feeling of helplessness.

i could have,
i really could have change the whole situation

but i decided i had to,
i have to go thru that shit

just hoping that perhaps,
you would like me
or
just think of me better
(a tiny bit will do)

but trying is indeed difficult
and tiring

for me,
i felt so lowly of myself
and
unworthy

Life's too short to please everyone,
i have always told people

so wells,
if you dont like me,
so be it.

i cant help it
and i cant try anymore.

No comments: