feed

Saturday, January 02, 2010

times like this


a cup of caramel frap. topped with whipped cream,
with my bag stashed with my new black beauty,
tying away on whiteee,
with a bling mobile phone by the side...

im all alone at Coffee Bean,
waiting for 2 very important people in my life...

to come save me

I need to SHIT!
argh!

and i havent just painfully plugged in my lappy,
after waiting under spotlight for very long for that plug socket seat!!!!

i cant pack up and shit,
then come back and unpack!

and my drink!
not finished yet!

*holding my shit*

groan

did carousel's buffet today for jan's birthday babies,
too bad Gena's feeling under the weather!


beside me just now,
a bunch of ang mohs were talking about their Las Vegas trip
and sharing their cheating

typical dirty men

ok, suddenly the shit feeling is gone!

awesome!!!

No comments: