feed

Monday, April 06, 2009

melt my heart

some beauty treats from Korea

Mummy didn't buy any necklaces or earrings back for me this time round..

the nail polish (only S$2!!! CHEAPPP!)
and
a horrendous black long sleeve ultra super thick and conservative is for me
(SURE TO HAVE HEAT STROKE),
and the bling hairclip which is for Jie but ended up as mine too.

some cactus choc,
mum raved about...



POUCH for jin jin (my camera),
bought in SG

Used the hair clip the very next day,
was quite uncomfortable,
cos cant rest my head against the head rest...


my hair's very layered,
so it was quite messy...

but who cares,
MESSY is SEXY

:)
i always say that whenever someone says that my hair is messy!

self entertained,
while be collect some stuff from fu...
SEE!
he always ignore me,
either surf net or on the HP

FOREVER DE!

watching fast and furious at be's room
hungry hungry

ordered pizza since we were too lazy to head out
1 for 1,
just for the 2 of us


bebe SHOW OFF his dimple


pick pick pick!
in the end, i had 2 slices and bebe had 4-5 slices.

we ONLY ate 1 pizza!

the other 1 pizza,
bebe and pascal ate it for supper,
i think.


:D


No comments: