feed

Saturday, April 04, 2009

i did it again.

i received my bank statement last week,
blew $600 on just clothes, movies and god knows what.

that's my UOB account alone.

Don't have the guts to look at my DBS's.

SIGHS


kept telling myself to curb my spending.

but town with baby after skipping our Audit Revision,
landed me with
1. Corset
2. Satin Dress
3. White Jacket

and you know,
i saw this CHIO-est black jacket i have ever laid my eyes on...

but i dont have the heart to buy.

TOO MUCH!!!!
ANGIE, STOP BUYING!!!!

On our way back,
saw this shop where i bought Bebe a sweater...

baby asked if i wanna go in,
and i made some sound.

She proceeded to step in,
and i exclaimed,
"BABY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

SUPER EMBARASSING!!!

after which,
i kana psycho-ed into buying this all mineral foundation + brush

$120 ~

DEPRESSED BIG TIME!

the sales girl keep on psycho-ing me

No comments: