feed

Sunday, March 22, 2009

i promise pictures soon, but now, words will do

celebrated Esther's birthday yesterday at St James.

oh powerhouse.

R&B.

After going to boilers for the past few time,
its time for some serious grooving.

we DID NOT take any pictures!!!
:(

Anyway,
hope everyone had fun ( at the podium)

LOL...

Reached powerhouse and this guy kept staring at me and smiling...

i rolled my eyes and looked away,
but felt his eyes still on me

"staring is not a way to pick up girls, dude" i though to myself...

So i stared back,
and he continued smiling and said
"oie, im heng kai's friend eh"

"OH!!!! HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!"
"I RECOGNISED U!!!!"

im like 360 degrees CHANGED!!!

lol

(bebe sent spy to check on me while i party, MUST BE)

the friend, Keith RAT ON ME TO BEBE!!!
TOLD BEBE I DANCED ON THE PODIUM!!!!

KEITH!!!
U PICKED UP GIRLS HOR!!!

lol...

bebe's friends all very nice n toot toot

:D



No comments: