feed

Saturday, January 17, 2009

MANHATTAN, our love!



supposed to meet laura + eunice for shopping today,
but that la la dint get back to me on the time to meet..

Seeing that the sun is so glaring today,
i didnt call her up either.

Sat noon - HOME ALONE
(that's something new)

anyway,
back dated pics.

whats new?

we heart Manhatten so much!

They opened a new outlet at Pasir Ris,
so near us!

lets head there soon, girlies!
we shopped so much,
and Qian waited for us while La la and I gushed over lingeries and whats not.



so hungry!

By lots,
we exchanged presents!


Its the same again,
year after year!


i will get lala's
lala will get qian's
qian will get mine.


excited!


me! me! me!
qian! qian! qian!
lala! lala! lala!

WAHHHHHHHHH

yay, can put things inside..
so special~


silver wrapping with blue silk ribbon~

every girl needs a little black dress




eh?

HAHA!

great minds think alike~
indeed,
every girl needs a little black dress~
:)

No comments: