feed

Monday, November 24, 2008

HAATO...the way i like my waffles to be

just when u thought SIM - UOL is a dead school
and that you will never ever make any friends in such
a "lack of warmth" environment...

god made a difference :)

lucky us got to know eugene and jonathan,
at some uncalled for situation...

long story,
shall not elaborate much on it..

but they are indeed niceeee people! :)

eugene bought us out for ice cream after lecture~

we went to Daily's Scoop,
but the ice cream taste wasnt STRONG enough

eugene was so patient with fussy us,
and suggested HAATO

A BRILLANT PLACE!

my baby sah and eugene
me and jonathan


im loving my hair color!
but BLACK ROOTS alert!


hair appointment this thursday,
hmmm, should i just touch up the black roots?
or change a color?


I WANT A COLOR THAT WILL MAKE ME LOOK SUPER FAIR!!!


a color that will make bebe go weak in his knees
(LOL!)


ok, im still a little pissed with him
(OH WHATEVER!)



a display of affection?
WAFFLES!
its only GUESS HOW MUCH!!! NINE BUCKS only!

super worth the $$$!

shared it with baby sah,
and ended up wanting to order another one
(sighs, monster glutton)

i PUT ON 2 FREAKING KILOS OVER ONE WEEK, by the way!
theirs!

boring men,
just eat ice cream only! HAHA!


a picture of me and baby sah before my camera died on me!


let's do it again soon!




No comments: