feed

Monday, November 03, 2008

gimme LOEWE

im so angry with the weather!

wore my super CHIO (beyond words) brand new sandals,
and i was beaming widely in the morning.

Cos my feet looks so FAIR and delicious enuff to lick (HOHO!)

but in the noon,
it just has to RAIN CATS AND DOGS!!!

its cloth material kind of sandals,
and i had difficulty keeping it dry.

to avoid the rain,
i ended up shopping at the interchange
and
as a result,
got myself a new dress!

ARGH

im supposed to save! save! save!

now that exams are over,
my income is halved.

:(

but u dun always see dresses that is WOW, right?

HAIZ!

the worse is yet to come...

Received a msg from Uncle K.S
"DFS excursion....blah blah blah?"

to cut the long story short,
he is asking if i wanna join in shopping at DFS...

GUCCI, BURBERRY, LOEWE, COACH...

u name it, they have it...

of course, if u have the money, u can have everything!

MY MY MY...

TEMPT ME ONLY LO!!!

still can msg me
"money is used for spending one ma..."

WO DE MA!!!

super tempted...

will go if i can coax bebe into going with me
cos the "excursion" is on a sat!

weeeeeeeeeee~




No comments: