feed

Friday, March 07, 2008

my world shines or rains, just for you
you may not know
but thats where you stand





I told myself,
After Chris, im not going to fall in love so deep that i lose myself
so much so that I forgot abt loving myself
and all i could think of was you
obsession, i would say

unhealthy as it is,
it not only make me miserable,
it wears out the other party too
cos all i want is to spend every single moment with you

and i never knew,
never knew that i would ended up loving you so much
i thought i wouldnt love any guy the way i had loved Chris

but all these doesnt seem to matter anymore,
cos there wont be any future
nor a glimpse of light

we walked together aimlessly,
not knowing what lies ahead

i grew to depend on you so much

they said "if you cant be priority, dont settle as an option"
im not sure, im neither an option, but certainly far from priority.

you want things your way,
but i want things my way too

when i cry,
u remain indifferent

so unloved, i felt










i picked myself up painfully after Chris
Till this day, i remembered
remembered how painful it was,
like salt to the wounds,
they dont get better each day

i picked myself up once,
im not sure about doing it the second time.








God, please tell me if you are the one?

No comments: