feed

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


i think im not cut out for finance subjects!

i can sit infront of my notes (huge pile) and book, stoning,
thinking about what im missing out in my life when i chose to further studies

there's so many openings in BIG companies,
which i yearn to see myself workin for.

im so afraid that when i finally grad,
the demand dies down.

HAIZZZzzzz!
so wanna ditch my studies to work!
a fren msged me and told me she job-hopped back to her ex company
and its paying 4K

DROOLS

imagine all the goodies i can BUY! (slaps myself awake)

im so HAPPY for her, and at the same time, so sad for miserable student me




if u dont know,
im actually a VERY DILIGENT AND INTELLIGENT employee!
(o_0)


i feel so demoralising!



and guess what!

my fellow school mate has been studying till wee hours at mac
was msging at 2am (the time i finally tore myself away from the pc to bed)
and woke up to see a msg at WHAT! 6am! (ok, still studying outside la!)



thats not all!
i went to give tuition.
At the end of tuition, saw this other msg at WHAT close to 9am!
(finally going home to sleep!)



come, let's shout with me:
"OH MY TIAN!"



i totally saluate,
whatever u called it,
diligence
OR
determination



i tink the only time i stay up all night was to
*ahem*


PARTY!
(hahahahahahahahahhahaha)



no need to say,
i know im hopeless!!!



WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ANGIE TAN!
I DIDNT USED TO BE LIKE THAT!


right?






AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT THE ABOVE CANT MOTIVATE ME TO STUDY!


IM STILL HAPPILY IN MY "ANGIE-ILY" WORLD
STILL HAPPILY SWITCH ON PC
AND BLOG ALL THIS CRAP!



AND NOT ONLY THAT,
STILL CATCHING THE 9PM SHOW!!!!!!!!

no choice la, FIONA XIE is casting in the drama lei...





to add on to the really hopeless ANGIE,
im STILL ACTUALLY lookin forward to next thurs!



to do what, u know?
(make a guess LAR!)






FINISH MY MARTELL
(lol)




i cant imagine anyone readin this to have the -_____________-" expression~





I think i really need something! something! that something! to motivate myself!
sighs


but i dunoo wat it is lei!


was thinkin of pampering myself with a not so small but also cant be too big LV bag
but my heart never "thump thump thump" jump lei



nothing

nothing motivates me.







OH ANYWAY! i want to watch leap years!
@#$%#@%$^%$



so badly till (insert your own words)


there's so many movies that i wanna catch
but everytime, i go to the cinema,
i dun get to choose the one i wanna watch!!!!



ARGH!!!



haiz, nvm lo, WAIT FOR DVDs!!!!!!



finally 9pm!
yeah, eye candy fiona xie!

No comments: