feed

Sunday, October 14, 2007

i promise a photo entry soon

meantime, i just wanna stone..stone..stone
been having headaches lately..signs of old age..
why cant i stay 18 for life!!!

im so worried abt school work
giving myself undue stress
was given an assignment but all i did was to take a look and hide it under a pile of notes, hopin that it will somehow go missing in that pile, but yes, i must be dreaming, that's not gonna happen..
and im being humble wen i said "a pile of notes"
goodness, it is almost a mountain

i think I will most probably quit my part time job after 1 year exp, to concentrate on my degree
my main concern ought to be my studies, not work..
but i always ended up working more than studying
oh man, how can u resist $$$ - that can buy so many things!!
BAGS (a mountain of it already)
CLOTHES (already spilling out all over my room)
ACCESSORIES (still managable; abt one cupboard full)
SHOES (u wouldnt imagine how many! my shoes cabinet is definitely bigger than anyone else! but its not enough! i resorted to stacking shoes' boxes on top of my cupboard already!)

thats where all my income goes to..
sighs..

women..

No comments: