feed

Friday, October 26, 2007

I miss Winnie (girl in yellow)! miss talking and yakking non stop abt shopping and eligible men!

I miss Evan (girl in black), miss toilet trips, gossiping, going to the pantry to gossip even more..
My Baby who is leaving next week, will miss gossiping, toilet trips, pigging on snacks n ice cream, scolding *unglam* stuffs, teasing, sharing heart to heart talks, and the list probably goes on..

I worked, not with the intention of finding colleagues I cant bear to leave

I worked, with the intention of learning as much as possible

Little did i realise, it upsets me so much to know u r all leaving, one by one..

Who will be the next, i wonder??

Though it may be for your own good, but i still feel upset..

I will not discourage u to leave since u think its for the better

I will not do anything, but bid u farewell, and may we still stay as close as ever..

The ppl i met at DFS are so precious to my heart

I can only thank God for letting our paths crossed.

May we cross paths again~ =)

No comments: