feed

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The weather has been crazy
and so have my eating habits
and my mood

One moment, i feel hungry
the other moment i dont

With the transfer of dpt to GL (general ledger), Im supposed to take over a lady who went for maternity leave
I foresee more responsibility and heavier workload
Having done almost nothing but filing and simple vetting for the past one month, i feel excited about getting new tasks!

Sighs..

If only i die young, I dun have to worry abt uni or studies or even $

Would u choose wealth or wisdom?
I chose wealth when i chanced upon this qn
its tough, isnt it..
With wealth, u dun need wisdom?
With wisdom, u can have wealth

So, i choose the latter..

Business at MamaBoutique have picked up!
=)
hehehehehehehe..super happy!!
thanks thanks for all the support
http://mamaboutique.livejournal.com/

No comments: