feed

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Retail therapy never fails me
Shoppin makes me incredibly happy, almost climax-ing, orgasm-ing =)

Will post up pics when i find the time to!

Sighs

Relationships r so troublesome
esp, if ur bf doesnt trust u enough

today, my colleague asked me if my bf have transport
and i said "yes"
she then asked "why he only come n pick u up after work? He is not worried that u go home so late after work alone?"
i almost burst out crying
she is one lucky girl whose bf send her back n fro work
Am i supposed to answer this: "yes, my bf is not the least worried, so im taking the bloody stinky bus home"

next, she asked..
"Does ur bf hold ur bag for u?"

"erps...no, my bf does not..He scold me SIAO everytime i asked him to carry my bag"
*reads: heart bleeding*

"WHAT!?? he does not hold ur bag?! serious!"

"erps, yar, he does not"

"I will kill my bf if he scold me SIAO"

and again, she asked
"does ur bf shop with u?"

I was searching for the most politically correct ans, but i failed

Well, my bf does not like to shop,
he only likes to sit n chill n drink kopi at starbucks/coffee bean

Whenever I shop, he will just stand RIGHT OUTSIDE the shop
which makes me feel so "not in the shopping mood" anymore
There were times i thought he follow me in the shop and I will pick up some tops and asked the SPACE/AIR/insert whatever word u wan here, if the top is pretty..More than often, i ended up talkin to myself. Its ok if the salesgirl dint c me talking to myself, if not, she would hav so PITY me..

At times, he will b nice enough to follow me in the shop
and whenever i pick out a clothing and asked him if its nice
the first reaction will be
"HOW MUCH?"
"WHAT! SO EX"
and then he will grab the top and put it back the rack, drag me outta the shop like a kid who wans candy

and again, my colleague asked " Does he pay for ur shopping?"

"erps, NO, he does not buy me clothes..I paid them myself with my hard earned $$"

"WHAT!!! wau lao, i thot all guys do, or at least, they will do it once awhile"

erps, im dating a guy from MARS

No comments: