feed

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

my Old Chang Kee story

Every morning ever since internship starts, I have been eating cheese sandwich for breakfast
As high class as it sounds - Cheese sandwich
Actually, its jus 2 slices of bread and a chesdale cheese
Grab two slices of bread n place one cheese in between and off i FLY out of the house
quick n hassle free

But this morning, im lucky! =)
I had cheese sandwich PLUS Old Chang Kee CURRY PUFF
thanks to my colleague!
so SWEET!!!
*drools*
When was the last time i had Old Chang Kee? or was i even near an Old Chang Kee outlet
I think since i broke up with my previous bf
he heart Old Chang Kee curry puffs ..like MAD
always eating that
And me, being the gd gf, i will always buy him tt to munch on when he's too busy at work, along with a bottle of green tea

im reminiscing the past, yes
but i certainly dun mean anythin more than jus tt
memories, you call it
a lesson taught, i called it

Unknowingly, I hav since ANTI-old chang kee
until today, i had my first mouth of old chang kee's curry puff

Steve was yakking non-stop about how delicious Old Chang Kee is
and he wanna buy Old Chang Kee over wen he grows up
HELLO, steve! u got money first anot?
wau lao, u owe me $10 and a prize!
dun forget hor!


My colleague asked me if i wanna come back as a temp staff
my reaction was "dun wan lar, thanks"
i was thinking "wah lao, $5 nia, its not even enough to pay for a Mcdonalds meal!"
And moreover, ikea is lookin for temp, paying $6
If i really wanna temp, u noe what my choice would be, right?

Anyway, my fellow internship fren, Shi Ling is coming back as temp for HR dept

No comments: