feed

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Counting Down...3...2...1

Went shoppin at PS ytd ALONE
ha, as quoted from dear bestie "wah, angie, u r so independent!"

Was on the way home when bestie msged me
So in the end, i went down to tamp mall to meet her
what to do?
She is just so important to me
whahakhakhakahakk
Apparently, she had an arguement with her bf lar
I hope they have got things sorted out by now

We sat in the open space outside cafe cartel
and chatted under the stars til wee hours =X

It was really nice meeting up
We had actually planned to meet up next year
haha..Oh yeah, we planned really far

Bestie became so skinny!
WAU LAO, the bf never feed her enough!
*slaps*

ok, im having the "i miss bestie" fever now

ok, i miss uncle too (haha, suddenly thot of it)
uncle has been wantin me to blog abt him
but sorry, i dint
cos theres simply nothing to say abt u eh
u so BORING!
ok, not really
He went MOS last fri and drank until he "ma-bo"
He puked outside MOS n puked again wen he wen home n puked again the next morning
That's something happening about ya!..

its FREAKING two more days to end of internship
End of CHEAP labour
=)

oh did i mention tt my colleague who is the closest to me bought me lunch at brewerks
Brewerks, she said, is famous for the BEER
and she even suggested we have one during LUNCH
wau lao eh, HAVOC!
as much as i like too, my senses tells me NO
Gawd, the beer aint expensive too
I wanna go back there, someday
eh, but hav to walk n walk cos there aint no roads, but a Singapore River

Uncle uncle * Da Shu,
can we have Japanese food this sat?
I wanna go to the one at Far East
You better wake up early hor!
Guai, lar..

No comments: