feed

Friday, October 20, 2006

Im havin lunch indoors
CUP noodles!
=/
The haze is TOO much for my delicate skin to bear..
Tom Yum cup noodles is so yummy
alrite, the tom yum taste is damn FAKE la
goodness, i gonna quit lying to myself

BUT

i will be havin ice cream which i bought ytd
its in the fridge at e pantry
but erm..its not in the freezer
I put it in the "whats that compartment called?"
the place where put cakes and milk that section lar
-_-"

but luckily, my colleague helped me to put it in the freezer
Yeah
so hopefully, its stil edible
hur hur

i want today to quicky end!
will be doin dinner with steve gena n leanne at siglap
ah, indian food..groan..my virgin trip to the indian restaurant..
But we r also considering KFC
hahaha
I wanna eat ZINGER burger!
hee

tml is GOOD food day, according to angie
hello, kai kai, u better plan the day nicely ah!

No comments: