feed

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Havin forgotten about my BIG water bottle,
im offically back to the "few cups of 20cents milk tea per day" addiction

Its a killer for girls who r on diet

Yes, im on a diet

and im totally into it now!

my starhub ex colleague asked me if i put on weight n commented that my face is somewhat
rounder..

faint...panic attack!

I thot my face hav slim down
ha, all that lying to myself have been exposed

groan..SOB sob SOB sob

I promise an entry of pics soon! the wedding of Kim wei and magdelene pics!!
signs
soon, but not now, not when im addicted to the princess hours drama!
hee
I cant breathe without watchin the drama
I cant sleep without it
goodness
I wanna skip work to watch!!!
ahhh, but cannot lar!
@!#%$#@%#$^&$%&

alrite, im off to work..
i cant stop showing my full set of decayed teeth to the world
keep yawning non stop
ok la, im not that er xin..maybe jus a few decayed tooth?
muahahha
=)

Can it be 6pm noWw??
I wanna go home!
screams

No comments: