feed

Sunday, April 09, 2006

haven been blogging like erm..*count fingers..3 days?
will picture blog ltr when i feel more energize to upload pics from dear old but no $ to change camera
met up with ah poon huimay lucas n amantha to celebrate huimay bday
lucas card is well, i think he MAX his card le
amantha has no card
so its me, with my Debit card
i swear one day i will stop bringin my card out
its makin me crazy
im almost addicted to hearin it swap when makin payment
slaps
angie screams "broke"
any lobangs to earn fast cash?
i need AND i want
oh well, at least i worked ytd
hello, jossie, guess what..i reli wen down to roadshow half the day!!!
screams
uber hot n hot!!!
the reason why they send mE! me! ME!
bcuz there were TOO many TEMP staffs wth too little counters with overwhelming customers in the shop
ok, u get the picture?
but well, roadshow was fine
occasionally theres a breeze
n uncle chong visited me with da uncle fu
and the serving time was 5mins per customer cuz its a ROADSHOW!!
NO QUESTIONS to answer them, no need wait for them to make up their mind
gawd
did i mention that i serve this china woman who is well, obviously
theres this skinny old sporean man la, who kip giving her money!!! a stack!! ok, not really a stack,
but many notes!!! of S$50!! infront of me
i feel so yuks..the woman is so fat, taller than him, ugly n has a daughter
n i partically screamed at her! which person in the right mind, with education would not KNOW whats a CABLE point !!!!! hello! lemme tell u..its this white tiny box on the wall with two thingy to screw in..it says "TV" n "FM"
i even drew out the picture!!!! wth...n so she say HOW u expect me to noe!
i said, why dun u go back to check?!!! den come back to me, no need to Q...if not, go for installation!!!! no cable point, den technician will install for u!!!! its a question with an ANSWER of whether which choice u want! jus say which alternative u WANT! not kip chanting" i dunoo hav cable point anot...."
my collegue gave me a side glance when i burst n raised my voice
hello! i DUN CARE..i hate CHEAP cHINA women !!!!

i so wanna shop n i miss my dear bestie!
hello!!! ur nail grow back le mah? =p
MANICURE ???

No comments: