feed

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

this morning, i walked into the kitchen
my mum was opening up the packet of chicken which my dad
had woke up especially early to get from the coffee shop

i was pourin myself a cup of sky juice
my mind was stil in la la land
im damn damn sleepy!
groan
my bed is (believe me) all the time, screamin my name

"WAH LAOz" my mum exclaimed
she started to complain to me about the CHICKEN
*wipes sweat*
"your dad hor! haiyo, i dun lk chicken with red skin one! i like to eat chicken with brown skin one!! he always liddat one, always buy wrong! (actually, the real fact is that my dad only buy wrongly in 2 out of 10 occasions - when the brown skin chicken is out of stock) this red skin one not nice de! i dun like to eat! (i thought to myself, like as if she is gonna finish the whole entire chicken) Your dad really noe how to make me angry..she continues to nag.

This gave me a very good explanation on why im always pissed when people get my orders wrongly or when what i wan, i couldnt get

i have inherited this flaw from none other than my MUMMY..

hey liping, i cant stop thinkin abt the huge oversized shoulder bag at isetan!
omg! i love the print "brazil" on the front..or do u think "italy" is nicer?
omg
it has this rugged feeling..drools
i cant stop thinking..
hey fat pig, meet up next week hor!

No comments: