feed

Thursday, March 23, 2006

as my mum nags abt how dangerous mysia is, im bloggin away, right under her nose
thats a routine
my mum always nag whenever i go mysia
so there were times, in fact, many times, when i go mysia w/o telling her
i noe it mayb wrong but i jus dint wan her to b worryin abt me

alrite, i checked! theres hot water at kampong! yipEEE~!!!
no need to worry anymore..ah, its so COOL
the sea, the glazing sun, n most importantly, the STARS at nite!
ah, we can lie down n sleep lookin at stars??
*melts*
how cool
alrite, im excited in a way but im scared i will get alot of mosquitos BITES!!! *yucks*

when im back from mysia, it will b the TIME (finally, sadly) for our change of venue of club room
gd bye to big spacious room
hello to small squeesy room
and u noe what?
the most glamourous thing is I AM IN CHARGE of the MOVING!!!
hellooo! im a girl...i hate dust..yukS!
oh well, THANKS WOR
they bully me! humptttttt.....
*strangles*
will get it settled on mon!
anyone who is fit n willing to slave for me??
please CALL ME AT 98007880
benefits: u get to work out n at the same time, u hav me as company! how cool can tt get? oh boy, PLS HELP!!

No comments: