feed

Thursday, February 02, 2006

have U watch "i not stupid too" ?

well, its time you should

if u dun hav enough money to watch,

go steal some JUST TO WATCH

it rocks

and my ratin for it would be 5/5

ah, full marks

it comprises of how youths r experiencin nowadays, with real life experiences
you n me have went thru or is goin thru

my fren say "the show is so gd tt i cried.."

i thought that she was jus emotional until i watched it for myself..
omg..it made me cried a hell lot..
its SO FREAKING TOUCHING

REALLY...

ah...

oh yes, ytd was dear uncle chong bday..
it started off with a borin day in school
followed by a trip to town for a VERY full dinner - steamboat
and shoppin at topshop - to buy my undies
and watchin "i not stupid too" - which i wan to watch
and den HOME - cuz i was dead beat

alrite
it sounds like my bday cuz all things seemed to be goin my way
opps
hee...sorry...im da authority one! (oh, am i?)
will be uploadin pics soon..
mayb ltr in the evenign ba..if im not gg to wendy house with uncle chong

they wanna gamble!
ah, itchy hands! i wanna win all their ANG pow money cuz my pathetic any pow only
amounted up to only S$40.00 which is well, u noe really really pathetic..i cant even buy a top with S$40.00..F**k
most temptin part is i think they have alcohol !!! BEER...(self check: angie looks down to check
size of tummy)..i wanna play five-ten! i wanna make them drunk..
ok, not in the right mind nw

hmm..
what to do on vday?
its exactly 12days from now

No comments: