feed

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

dun envy me
i dun like to be envied by ppl
u dunno the struggles within me
the underlying truth is : i dont know what i really want


im selected in the program com for S/L camp
i went with anticipation, to the interview with amber
hopin tt i will get into program com
after all, it will most probably be my one last time to ever have that chance again
i hav always wanted, i think
a love for organising, i have
perfection, i expect
but mor than often, the high expectation made me feel somewhat unhappy wit certain outcomes
im kept in between on whether to join or not to join
keepin in mind of how the others feel
im suddenly unsure
lookin at the packed schedule i have, with upcomin events which i hav a take
rockamania..Mc retreat..Ac camp
Mc retreat n Ac camp is my project
and i hope to take pride in them
Ac camp holds a very high priority cuz it is the signature event for adventure club
and it will be the one n only, the first n last AC camp i will organise with my other comm
how many know how i feel for these?
these that i sometimes complain time consuming and yet, it stays close to my heart
backin out of program com will probably make a few disappointed in me
adventure club, i carry its name
being responsible is what i want to b
and since im already selected in the program com
i will and will and will fulfil all obligations
i dun wanna back out n end up regreting not havin enough fun during my poly life
after all, how many chances do u have to b able to take part in school activities again?

No comments: