feed

Monday, June 22, 2015

Top 10 differences between the first and second pregnancy




1. Diet

1st pregnancy - What diet? Whatever the baby wants to eat, I ate. 
Old folks say to satisfy all cravings if not the baby will come out to be a glutton. 
OK, point taken! EAT ALL I WANT!

2nd pregnancy - Thou shall not eat.
No sweet stuffs!
I am not going to make the same mistake of putting on more than 20 kg!

2. Shopping

1st pregnancy - ALL SOOOO CUTE!!! BUY ALL!!!
It's a girl and a girl can never have too many clothes.
Moreover, I don't have any pass-down baby girl clothes.
So, I bought all the PINK one can possibly find.
Why is there so many things to buy for a baby girl?

2nd pregnancy - Thou shall not spend unwisely.
I have 2 nephews, so there's plenty of baby boy's clothes.
And when I say plenty, it means it is enough for at least 5, okay maybe 10 baby boys!
My sister is 100 times crazier than me.

I bought less than 20 pieces of baby boy clothings.

So, I splurged on 1 jacket
which I am still feeling very guilty.

1 tiny jacket for the price of 1 kitchen set. 
Okay, never mind.

3. Medication / Supplements

1st pregnancy - I ate those pills faithfully.

2nd pregnancy - If I can remember, then I take them.

4. Transportation

1st pregnancy - When the husband can't send me or pick me up from work, I took the taxi.

2nd pregnancy - For the 1st and 2nd trimester, if there's no car, I took the bus (sometimes).
For the 3rd trimester, I took the taxi (because apparently some working adults need to be seated on the priority seats to play some lame iphone games).

5. Finance

1st pregnancy - That Chanel bag is nice! So are the earrings!

2nd pregnancy - If I buy this Chanel bag, I can buy so many shoes and clothes for the kids.

6. Push Present

1st pregnancy - 1 Chanel bag please!

2nd pregnancy - I need no Chanel. I want lasik, so that 
I can wake up, open my eyes and see my kids.

7. Husband

1st pregnancy - 
Wife: I am thirsty.
Husband: What drink do you want?

2nd pregnancy - 
Husband: I am thirsty.
Wife: What drink do you want?

8. Sleep

1st pregnancy - Sleep all I want.

2nd pregnancy - My 1st baby kid needs me, I have to wake up now.

9. Confinement Preparation

1st pregnancy - Read up online intensively,
listen to everyone's views.

2nd pregnancy - I've been there, done that. Nothing to prepare for.

10. Birth Preparation

1st pregnancy - 
Hospital bag packed.
Downloaded at least 20 hospital bag checklists just in case I missed out anything.

2nd pregnancy - 
RELAX lah,
I will pack it later~


No comments: