feed

Friday, November 14, 2014

Best place to have Malay food (air conditioned some more oh!)


The good Malay food are usually in hot greasy places. 

Maybe that's why I never enjoy Malay food.

BUT but now 
it's gonna change BECAUSE there's a place that is air-conditioned!!!

It's extremely affordable for such finger licking food! 

You can dine for 2 for just $10, no kidding man!

The must try is the squid, extremely tender 

admire2 onion head



Baby Sah, who is half Malay says that the chicken is awesome

She said the proper way is to add even more berlachan chilli.

She did and fed me 1 mouth,
I think she was trying to kill me or choke me seriously!
bleeding onion head

I think it's already spicy enough the way it is originally!




Perfect half-boiled eggs,
cooked to perfection!

I know this is weird,
but please order them!



MEE SOTO!
This is my 1st time eating a mee soto with the fried potato!

LOVE FRIED POTATO!!

admire onion head


Okay,
I know you want the address!

My Spice Affair Pte Ltd
12 Kallang Ave, Aperia #02-11, Singapore 339511
+6567022785

No comments: