feed

Saturday, May 03, 2014

What I've been up to!


Food poisoning,
and I lost 3 KG!

bleeding onion head

Wtf, this works better than exercise or any diet seriously.

But I thought I was gonna die from vomiting and lau-sai-ing.

Now I see curry chicken, I shudders.
In fact, any kind of curry.

Being a mother,
I fear falling sick and dying from it.

Sighs.

Each time I fall sick,
I pray I stay alive cos all these few rounds of falling sick seems too serious for me to take it.

Nuff' said!

I've been busy with baby, work, new house.
That explains why the last time I blog was a month ago?!?!

lol2 onion head

Anyway, honeybun's a very blessed baby because everyone dotes on her. 
*hearts eyes emoticon*

That's her giving the "how can you not love me" face.


How can you not kiss such a face?


Elmo beanie from sweetie pie, Eileen.


Babi visited us at our house,
where she had a photoshoot with honeybun lol.

love onion head


Met up with my long-lost bestie for dinner, lol.
love onion head



This is one of the evening when I came home from work.
Opened the door and saw this!

I was like "what are you doing?!"

Bei said "Our baby is a cat"

sweating onion head


The moment the TV switches on,
the TV addict's eyes are glued to it.

#likemotherlikedaughter


Her favourite past time is having a massage at the BabySpa!


"Oh, someone pinching my butt!"

No comments: